Sunday, July 25, 2010

ComicCon 2010



Wow- all I can say is this year's con was a knockout! Blur premiered both a fabulous Goon test and our DC Universe Online Intro to massive positive response. I was busy at my table in Artists Alley all weekend, save for Sunday mrning when my wife Marc spelled me so I could cruise the show. I had tears in my eyes as the entire DC booth stopped to watch the intro Sunday morning, all silent save for one hyper-charged fan- hundreds of fans applauded and cheered. Awesome!

I didn't accept commissions, but kept busy drawing for fun- and sheer inspiration beamed into my brain by the maelstrom of creativity I was sunken in- here's a pic of my soldier girl Panza and a WIP of a character I've dubbed Sargeant Twinn Fifity...

I was honored to be asked to participate in Gnomon Studio's Sketch Theater, and I did my damnedest to kick some ass. I'll post more when it pops up o the site.

It was an amazing experience, but I'm glad to be home-
chuk

1 comment:

  1. Hey man it was nice to meet you and chat with you at comic con also thanks for taking a look at my work! Hope you had a good show.

    ReplyDelete